HOMEMADE ENERGY BITES
- chop your prunes and or dates into a small sauce pan & add 75ml of apple juice. simmer for a few mins until the fruit is softer.
- Remove form the heat and add peanut butter, honey and linseed. Mash this up with a fork to create a paste.
- In a large mixing bowl add your jumbo oats, rolled oats, cranberries, sultanas chopped chocolate, puffed rice and granola.
- Add your prune & date paste to your dry mixture and combine together with a large spoon.
- In a separate bowl, break up your milk chocolate into another large microwave proof bowl. Melt your chocolate on 50% heat setting for approx 4-5 mins, stirring half way through.
- Add the oat and nut and seed mixture to the melted chocolate and combine together with a large spoon.
- Spoon the mixture in to your cup cake tray and press down with a spoon or knife so that each case is tightly packed with the mixture. and refrigerate until set semi firm